Outdoor 2020 Soccer Registration:
Online registration is open for River Heights Community Soccer, until March 13th: RiverHeightsCA.rampregistrations.com
River Heights will have another in person registration night on Thursday, March 5th at the Rusty MacDonald Library from 6-8pm.
We offer programs for U5 coed, U7 boys and girls, and U9 girls and boys soccer:
- U5 (born 2015) = $75
- U7 (born 2013-14) = $80
- U9 (born 2011-12) = $90
Only offline payment is available at the moment, cash or cheque, indicating player name and age group, payable to: RHCA, Box 25023, RPO River Heights, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 8B7
Community teams who participate in SYSI leagues receive the following benefits:
- A schedule of games organized by SYSI against other participating community teams.
- Under-5 & Under-7 age groups receive Tim Hortons sponsorship including jerseys, balls, socks, shorts, and medals.
- Under-5 & Under-7 age groups receive a fun FREE jamboree day with Tim Hortons (outdoor season).
- Opportunity to participate in the Mini Festival of Soccer Tournament (outdoor season) and Mini SISCO Tournament (indoor season) as well as other in-town tournament opportunities.
- Coaches receive support from SYSI and available certification training clinics.
- All participants receive player accident insurance from the Saskatchewan Soccer Association (SSA) as well as waiver and privacy act forms.
- Under-9 age groups have the opportunity to permit up to Under-11 youth games (interested Under-11 team coaches are to approach the coach of the Under-9 player).
- Community associations particpating in the SYSI league have access to a free online registration system as well as advertising of their soccer registration information on the SYSI website.
More information can be found HERE